McKenney Home Care provides personalized assistance to elderly and disabled individuals in their homes. We are licensed in Naples, Florida and nearby communities in Collier and Lee Counties. Services are appropriate for our client’s needs including respite care, at home assistance and home companions. Our trained assistants are available on an hourly, daily, weekly or live-in basis. To fully understand client needs, an initial in home assessment is performed by a Registered Nurse who reviews the current needs of the client and develops a plan of services with the client, the family and any other significant caregivers. Two hours minimum is required, care is available 24/7.
Companion Services may include but are not limited to the following in home services:
- Socialization – Engaging the client in activities such as reading, conversation, games, movies, TV viewing, and other appropriate physical activities.
- Transportation – Assistance in getting client to and from appointments, lunches, dinners, movies and shows.
- Home Management – Light cleaning, changing linens, laundry, washing dishes, trash removal and watering plants.
- Meal Preparation – Purchase of groceries, planning snacks and meals, and following dietary guidelines suggested by physicians or the specific condition of the client.
It is the policy of McKenney Home Care that each of our trained assistants is compliant with the following:
- Ensures HIPPA compliance with regard to the Client/Patient and adheres to the standards established by McKenney Home Care
- Maintains current CPR and annual TB testing per company policy
- Adheres to the standards established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (O.S.H.A.)
- Completes McKenney Home Care training programs which ensure ability to understand and work appropriately with clients with one or more chronic conditions