The New Years Season is a good time to make plans for the year to come. Seeing a crisis before it occurs is everyone’s dream, we all know that hindsight is 20/20. But with thoughtful consideration of your or your loved ones health situation you are in a better position to plan for potential issues that could arise in the coming year. Ask yourself a few simple questions:
- Do you or a loved one have a chronic health issue that has been lingering or getting worse over the past year?
- Have you had a nagging feeling that a loved ones health is declining, but they are hiding it from you?
- Are you sometimes feeling fearful of going out alone or of driving?
- Do you have concerns that you or a loved one is not keeping up a healthy diet or activity level?
- Do you or a loved one have a surgery coming up in the coming months?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions you should consider making a plan for assistance for yourself or a loved one before a crisis hits. Call McKenney Home Care today to find out what your options for assistance are in 2014.