Prompt – Professional – Prepared
For individuals who like to be prepared, McKenney Home Care is now enrolling clients for the Healthcare Advocacy Program.
What We Do
- Healthcare Advocacy – Emergency Room, Hospital or Facilities – We will send an experienced Private Nurse to act as your advocate, ensuring optimal assistance from the facility.
- Hospital and Facility Oversight – We will maintain communication with your Primary Care Physician keeping them informed of your status, the names of the Hospitalist and all Specialists called in for consultation and tests performed.
- Crisis Management – We assist promptly in the event of an unexpected health event or crisis. This includes a home or hospital presence as well as advocacy in the emergency room.
- Ongoing Services – We schedule professional RNs, Home Health Aides, Companions, Transportation, and Medication Management as needed. Care or Service needs may change and collaborative decisions will be made as your condition evolves.
How It Works
- Preliminary Phone Call – An experienced Nurse will schedule a preliminary phone call to get basic background information.
- Meet and Greet – An RN will meet with you privately in your home. She will do a full assessment; take the time to get to know you, your health background, preferences and concerns. She will review a menu of services that could be helpful for you.
- Coordination with Primary Care Physician – We will coordinate with your primary care physician ensuring they know your wish for healthcare advocacy and private nursing services should you go to the hospital.
- Ready to Go – After the Meet and Greet we will be on call to provide services as needed, we are just a phone call away.