LPNs and Registered Nurses
Our Nurses provide skilled private nursing care to the assigned patient(s) under the direction of appropriate clinical supervision. We can provide a skilled nurse to assist while in a facility, at home post surgery or during critical times when higher level monitoring and care are needed. For those who are prone to infection or uncomfortable in a congregate setting, we are able to provide around the clock nursing/aid care to enable a client to recuperate at home rather than in a facility. We are flexible and will create a plan of care based upon the client’s needs and desire.
- Medication Reconciliation
- Periodic Medication Set-up
- Medication Administration/injections
- Health monitoring/assessments
- Post Op Care
- Dressing Changes/Wound Care
- Glucose Monitoring
- Medication teaching
- Therapeutic diet teaching
- Medical equipment monitoring
- and more
Each of our Nurses is compliant with the following:
- Provides skilled nursing care to the assigned patient(s) under the direction of appropriate clinical supervision.
- Maintain accurate, complete records regarding patient care including charts, nursing care plans, and evaluation as a regular part of patient care.
- Cooperate with health care personnel and/or the family to provide continuity of patient care.
- Maintains a current license or certificate as appropriate for the level of care.
- Adhere to current health practices in evaluation, observation, and application of nursing skills.
- Perform nursing care within the guidelines of the Florida State Board of Nursing.
- Ensures confidentiality with regard to the Client/Patient and adheres to the standards established by McKenney Home Care
- Maintains current CPR and annual TB testing per company policy
- Adheres to the standards established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (O.S.H.A.)